Organise your own event
What you do, is up to you. Set up your own fundraising activity and help us support people living with dementia and their carers.
- Download our fundraising pack for ideas.
- Once you’ve picked your fundraising activity, set up a JustGiving page to help collect donations from friends and loved ones.
- Host your fundraising event and ask friends and family to pay to take part or sponsor you for your challenge.
Set up your JustGiving page
Set yourself a fundraising target
Let everyone know how much you want to raise. You can find out how your support helps to make a difference to Age Exchange and the people that we support.
The most Covid-19 safe way to fundraise is to do it virtually! You can get friends from all over the country involved.
- Host a skill share, and teach friends a new skill on Zoom! Ask everyone to pay £5 for the session
- Declutter your wardrobe, sell your old clothes and donate the proceeds
- Have a virtual get together - Quizzes, book clubs, film nights, cocktail parties, coffee mornings. You name it, it can be done – for donations – on Zoom.
Download your virtual fundraising pack
Facebook birthday fundraiser
Dedicate your Christmas party, birthday or special occasion to Age Exchange and ask loved ones to donate instead of buying you a gift.
- Set up a fundraising page via your personal Facebook account.
- Alternatively, set up a JustGiving page. Setting up your page only takes a few minutes.
Here are some ways your faith group can support us
- Have an Age Exchange collection tin in your place of worship – or set up a virtual collection on JustGiving
- Hold a virtual coffee morning, quiz or bingo for members of your congregation.
- Have a Christmas carol concert or Pancake Day fundraiser
- Host a community jumble sale in the church hall with takings coming to Age Exchange
Let us know how it went
We want to see celebrate your success! Please take lots of photos and send them to us at email@example.com – we love to see what you’ve achieved. Don’t forget to share them on your socials and use the hashtag #TeamAgeExchange
Contact our Fundraiser
Don’t forget that we are here to help you with your fundraiser. We can help to generate ideas for fundraisers, and how best to plan them. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org