We are keen to welcome new members, of all ages
Please join us, whether you simply want to show your support for Age Exchange and to keep in touch with its work, or whether you would like to become a more active member, helping to organise events for all ages, have fun, volunteer, and meet a lively network of interesting local people.
Your support is invaluable and as a Friend you will be part of a great charity
The vibrant community of Friends of Age Exchange is connected through passion for the work of Age Exchange. It’s a passion that secured our local library, regularly raises funds through uplifting performances & concerts and drives the work of the charity.
Your membership will support a diverse organisation that creates the platform for Reminiscence Arts bringing together young and old, an organisation that is challenging the way we work with people living with dementia and an organisation that is at the heart of the local community through the library and café.
Join the Friends of Age Exchange and your membership fee will help provide
- a wide range of support for people with dementia and their families and carers
- training to help NHS staff transform the treatment of older people, particularly Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers
- a modern Blackheath public library
- work with young and old and across generations to create inspiring arts that build confidence, encourage self-esteem and reduce isolation
- Monthly second-hand book sales in the Bakehouse
- Monthly lunchtime concerts by Trinity Laban Students in the Bakehouse
- The Blackheath Christmas Fair
- Theatre trips locally and to the West End
Read more about the Friends events this year