100 Club Rules
1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for Age Exchange.
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of Age Exchange’s Finance Director and Fundraising Officer who will also administer the Club.
3. The Club is open to all supporters of Age Exchange who use the Community Hub and its groups. Employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
4. Members must be 18 or over.
5. Members must fill in an application form and a standing order form.
6. Entry will be by subscription of £5 per month per number, paid by Standing Order, on the basis of a minimum period of twelve months (£60 per number per annum).
7. Members may have more than one number.
8. The draw will be held monthly.
9. The draw will be made on 1st Friday of the month.
10. Winners will be contacted personally and numbers will be announced on social media.
11. The regular monthly prize fund will be 25% of the monthly income.
There will be two prizes:
•1st Prize – 70% of monthly prize fund (£90 if 100 members)
•2nd Prize – 30% of monthly prize fund (£35 if 100 members)
12. Registers will be kept recording the name, address and email of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed in Age Exchange’s funds after 3 months.
15. The more people who buy a subscription – the higher the prize money!