Job title: Administrator (Carers and dementia services)
Accountable to: Project coordinator (Dementia services)
Salary: £10 per hour for 10 hours a week over 2 days. 10 month contract (contributory pension scheme available)
Terms and conditions: 25 days annual leave pro rata
Location: Blackheath, London. SE3 9LA
This is a fixed term contract for 10 months for 2 days a week on a Monday and Thursday.
Age Exchange has over 30 years’ experience in using creative reminiscence to improve well-being. We run programmes to support carers of older people and people with dementia, we deliver national projects in intergenerational arts and theatre and have created a ground breaking dementia intervention. This is alongside running our vibrant community hub in the heart of south east London.
Our carers and dementia support service provides activity groups and 1:1 support five days a week, with over 100 a people a week accessing our services for vital support.
You can see more about our service HERE
To provide administrative support to Age Exchanges dementia and carers support services. Enabling groups to run effectively and ensuring information on the use of the service and its effectiveness is available for reporting and continuous improvement.
• Management of service user information including updating of our CRM system in line with data protection legislation
• Maintaining and producing attendance registers
• Collation of statistics for reporting to funders
• Coordination and collation of evaluation of services
• Purchasing and coordination of materials
• Booking of project workers
• Reviewing of all project worker reports
Experience, Skills and Abilities
1. High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
2. Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work
3. A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills (equivalent to GCSE English and Maths)
4. Good communication skills both written and oral
5. Experience of collating statistics and keeping records
6. Ability to work as part of a team
7. Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own work load
If you have any questions you can also ask Rebecca via the address above or call 020 8318 9105.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 11th October 2017.
Interviews week of Monday 16th October 2017