We are looking for a Charity Administrator who can help us building on the success of the Charity. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Fundraising Officer and Volunteer and Community Hub manager to ensure:
• The office, services and activities run effectively,
• The work of the charity is promoted to users and via social media to supporters and partners
• The customer relation management database is used to full effect
You will need to have good IT skills, be able to manage competing priorities and work as part of a team
Job title: Charity Administrator
• Accountable to: Fundraising Officer
• Salary: £14,851 for 28 hours a week plus employers pension scheme (equivalent to a full time salary of £18,564)
• Terms and conditions: 20 days annual leave
• Location: Blackheath, London SE3 9LA
Age Exchange has over 30 years’ experience in using creative reminiscence to improve well-being. We run programmes to support carers of older people and people with dementia; we deliver national projects in intergenerational arts and theatre and have created a ground breaking dementia intervention. All this alongside running our vibrant community hub in the heart of South East London, recruiting and managing our 100 plus volunteers.
Our activity classes, not for profit café and community led library are part of our footfall in excess of 180,000 a year. It’s a special place that brings together the older generation, mums and babies, carers and people with dementia. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.
1. Download the Charity Administrator Recruitment Pack , or collect a hard copy from the Reception Desk inside, which details how to apply
2. Download and complete the Charity Administrator Job Application Form
3. Download and complete the Age Exchange Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
4. Submit the completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to
Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 7th September.
Interviews for successful applicants will be held on Tuesday 18th September 2018.