The Exchange is an inspirational space in the centre of Blackheath that provides a home for a variety of community activities and services.
Our unique community hub has gone from strength to strength in the last 2 years with a footfall of over 140,000 a year.
- A volunteer led library service operating six days a week.
- Daily activities including; Pilates, a knitting group, art classes and rhyme time for pre-school children
- Volunteering opportunities to help people return to work, or to contribute to their community
- A not for profit café with freshly brewed coffee and wifi open six days a week
- Work experience for Lewisham and Greenwich school children
- Space for hire