Become a friend
We are keen to welcome new members, of all ages.
Please join us, whether you simply want to show your support for Age Exchange and to keep in touch with its work, or whether you would like to become a more active member, helping to organise events for all ages, have fun, volunteer, and meet a lively network of interesting local people.
Join the Friends of Age Exchange and your membership fee will help provide:
- a wide range of support for people with dementia and their families and carers
- training to help NHS staff transform the treatment of older people, particularly Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers
- a modern Blackheath public library
- work with young and old and across generations to create inspiring arts that build confidence, encourage self-esteem and reduce isolation.
Benefits of membership include:
- knowledge that you are supporting this unique charity & the community library in Blackheath
- discount of 10% on all food & drinks purchased in The Exchange café
- free or discounted entry to some Friends and Age Exchange events
- free entry to The Blackheath Christmas Fair
- regular mailings about Age Exchange & Friends of Age Exchange events
- discount of 10% on purchases at Blackbird Boutique, 28 Blackheath Village
- discount of 10% at G3 Photography Studio, Southbrook Road, Lee - show a valid card when booking
- the opportunity to become involved in an active Friends group that holds events for all ages and is becoming part of community life in Blackheath.