- This event has passed.
Age Exchange Day Care Service
March 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
From November 2016, Age Exchange is introducing a day care service
This is a day care service for older people who live with dementia and their carers, for those who live in the boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich and Southwark.
This service offers:
- Weekly day care services held at two locations; Age Exchange and Conrad Court
- One-to-one sessions for those who have difficulty leaving their homes
- A programme of reminiscence arts activity based on the succesful RADIQL™ method designed to maintain health & wellbeing
- Support from Reminiscence Arts Practitioners and Age Echange volunteers
- A nutritional lunch with respect of your dietary needs
Age Exchange as a charity has long sustained a deep commitment to supporting creativity in later life. the ambition of RADIQL™ reflects the charity’s commitment to social justice, community cohesion and individual wellbeing
-Royal Holloway University of London, December 2015