Age Exchange Day Care Service
18th February 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
This is a free of charge day care service for people living with dementia and their carers, from the boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich and Southwark.* Day care is designed to engage both carer and cared for in meaningful, sensory activity: music, movement, craft and reminiscence. Our caring Reminiscence Arts Practitioners work around what interests you; your background, and any practical requirements you may have.
- Weekly day care services held at two locations; Age Exchange and Conrad Court
- One-to-one sessions for those who have difficulty leaving their homes
- A programme of reminiscence arts activity based on the succesful RADIQL™ method designed to maintain health & wellbeing
- Support from Reminiscence Arts Practitioners and Age Echange volunteers
- A nutritional lunch with respect of your dietary needs
*If you live bordering these boroughs, please do get in touch.
‘Age Exchange as a charity has long sustained a deep commitment to supporting creativity in later life. the ambition of RADIQL™ reflects the charity’s commitment to social justice, community cohesion and individual wellbeing’
-Royal Holloway University of London, December 2015